Am Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012 um 14:46:12, schrieb Vincent van Ravesteijn
<v...@lyx.org>

> > > These tests do not work on Windows (AFAICS).
> >

> > > Could you disable them then in the CmakeLists ?
> >

> > > Vincent
> >

> > Yes, of course. Wouldn't it be better to try to make them work?
> >

> I didn't follow the mailing list last few months, so I don't know exactly
> what the purpose of those tests are. The only thing I see is that they rely
> on shell scripting

Scripts? I didn't see them. Everything should be using own compiled executables.

> which sort of suggests to me that it is not supposed to
> be cross-platform. But I might be wrong.
>

> > The tests are not made, until one explicitly requests. So, why disable?
> >

> Well, pressing F7 (compile solution) in MSVC results in errors.
>
> Vincent

On unix, the tests are done only if called
        make checkregfiles

Please comment the line
        add_custom_target(checkregfiles DEPENDS support ${_depends})
at end of the CMakeLists.txt.

If that does not help, we have to make the
        add_subdirectory(tests)
in the parent dependent on UNIX.

        Kornel