Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> But if you want to confirm that there is a problem (that you can run
> shell commands from within a knitr/Sweave chunk), then you need to
> have R installed. Sweave comes with R and knitr can be installed with
> a simple install.packages('knitr') within R. Let me know if you want
> instructions on this.

I mean if I'm average user who have installed lyx without any
specific packages (or maybe R for completely different purposes)
and someone send me specially crafted .lyx file with harmful code
will it work out of the box when loading and typesetting or
do I need to setup some specific stuff WRT knitr before?

Pavel