Le 23/10/12 21:18, Lars Gullik Bjønnes a écrit :
| Concerning auto, I am still not sure that I like it.

Liking it took me some 5 seconds.

Auto suddenly makes it nice to work with the complex types you get in
C++.

Imagine:

auto func = [](){};
func();

try to figure out what type func really is. Do you care?

I care that I am wirting code with unknown types and suddenly I might be doing something awfully inefficient without knowing it. Plus I suspect that people who have not read the standard will not know wheat are the cases where auto is fine and where are the ones where "you obviously can't because XXXXXXX".

JMarc

PS: are you really telling me that [](){} is something valid? Frightening.