Lars> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: |
Lars> >>>>> "Lars" == Lars Gullik Bjønnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: | |
Lars> Lars> I thought you said that it work when you flipped the |
Lars> Lars> overide_deadkey? | | Lars> to have it working you must
Lars> bind the deadkey to accent-XX. | | With 1.1.5, both methods did
Lars> work. Therefore, there should be a way to | make it work
Lars> _without_ binding dead keys.

Lars> No. And I belive you are wrong. My guess is that in 1.1.5 the
Lars> dead key is always bound to the accent-XX.

Come on... We did not write lyxlookup just to work around it. Two
cases:

1/ override_x_deadkeys == true (default). Then the dead keys are bound
to the corresponding accent functions and lyxlookup uses special code
(isDeadEvent) to avoid treating them

2/ override_x_deadkeys == false. Then no binding s done and
XmbLookupString does the work of buiding accents.

Lars> Look at line 435 in lyx_main.C. (1.1.6) We should perhaps bind
Lars> them always.

I think in 1.1.6 we should never bind them, since override_x_deadkeys
does not make sense.