Liviu Andronic wrote:
> I just tried this and it's pretty cool: It works!

Good.

> Several comments:
> - In principle a placeholder to insert line breaks where appropriate
> isn't really needed as the user can insert line breaks herself within
> the ERT-like inset. But for usability concerns, it is highly
> recommended to have those breaks controlled automatically.

Well I can push that in if no one objects. The (plainer) alternative would be
to implement yet another layout format, but I'm not sure it's worth it just
for this particular case.

> - I may have found a small bug: Insert the Sweave Chunk inset, then
> the 'Chunk options', then type 'a'. In the LyX source you would notice
> the following:
> <<a\selectlanguage{english}%
>
> >>=@

Strange. I saw this, too, but I thought I fixed it. This is due to the
PassThru setting which sets the language to "latex".

I'll see what I can do.

> - I can 'Insert > Chunk options', but I do not see 'Chunk options' in
> the inset c-menu. Can this be configured somehow?

Done now.

Jürgen