On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:52 PM, Guenter Milde <mi...@users.sf.net> wrote:
> I posted an example.

Thanks. I'm now trying to update the patch for current trunk, but I've
hit a hiccup. The original patch modified the EPS format as follows:
-        rc_entry = [r'''\Format eps        eps     EPS
    "" "%%"     ""      "vector"
+        rc_entry = [r'''\Format eps        eps     EPS
    "" "%%"     ""      "document,vector,menu=export"

However trunk now has two EPS formats:
\Format eps        eps     EPS                    ""
"%%"    ""      "vector"        "image/x-eps"
\Format eps2       eps    "EPS (uncropped)"       "" "%%"       ""
"vector"        ""

What is eps2 for, and which entry should I modify?

>> (I cannot test this as I'm running TeXLive 2009 and
>> thus no "unicode-math".)
>
> How about upgrading? Debian/testing has TeXLive 2012 (and AFAIK Ubuntu as
> well).

I found this PPA (
https://launchpad.net/~texlive-backports/+archive/ppa ) that provides
TL 2012 backports for Ubuntu Precise, so I went ahead and upgraded.
I'll check out the SVG example a bit later.

Liviu