Thanks for your kind reply!
Currently I am using Debian Wheezy, and should not I write some
predefinitions in the documents configuration? Or choose some utf-8 stuff?

1. What else do I *have to* do apart from choosing ctex.lyx in order to get
it run as fluent of possible?
2. Which packages should I install apart from those that rdepends on LyX
(see below)
3. Does the APA style is compatible with ctex? How to use APA style within
ctex?

LyX dependencies in Debian Wheezy 7.0 (Testing) :
lyx
  Depends: libboost-regex1.49.0
  Depends: libboost-signals1.49.0
  Depends: libc6
  Depends: libenchant1c2a
  Depends: libgcc1
  Depends: libmythes-1.2-0
  Depends: libqtcore4
  Depends: libqtgui4
  Depends: libstdc++6
  Depends: zlib1g
  Depends: lyx-common
  Depends: xdg-utils
  Suggests: rcs
  Suggests: dvipost
  Suggests: groff
  Suggests: libtiff-tools
  Suggests: gnuhtml2latex
  Suggests: wv
  Suggests: chktex
  Suggests: noweb
  Suggests: sgmltools-lite
  Suggests: linuxdoc-tools
  Suggests: writer2latex
  Suggests: latex2rtf
 |Suggests: librsvg2-bin
  Suggests: inkscape
  Suggests: texlive-xetex
  Suggests: etoolbox
  Suggests: lyx-dbg
  Recommends: texlive-latex-recommended
  Recommends: texlive-latex-extra
  Recommends: texlive-science
  Recommends: texlive-generic-recommended
  Recommends: texlive-generic-extra
  Recommends: texlive-fonts-recommended
  Recommends: preview-latex-style
  Recommends: dvipng
  Recommends: imagemagick
    graphicsmagick-imagemagick-compat
  Recommends: psutils
  Recommends: ghostscript
  Recommends: poppler-utils
  Recommends: fonts-lyx
 |Recommends: evince-gtk
  Recommends: <pdf-viewer>
    epdfview
    evince
    evince-gtk
    gv
    okular
    viewpdf.app
    xpdf
    zathura
 |Recommends: elyxer
 |Recommends: tex4ht
 |Recommends: hevea
 |Recommends: tth
  Recommends: latex2html

祝好,
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive* all
else* from you (and me).
                                                 The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil
Gibran