On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Tommaso Cucinotta <tomm...@lyx.org> wrote:

> I dropped a few of the proposed ideas on
>

> http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/SummerOfCode2013Ideas#sDevel.SummerOfCode2013Ideas
>
> but of course I don't mean to mentor more than 1 project. Also, for the
> interactivity projects, it would be nice to have a 2nd name appointed,
> interesting in backing up the mentorship.

Thanks! Of course no one would be expected to mentor more than one project.
As for backup mentors, I think we can probably wait until we get the slots,
and we a clearer idea of what GSoC will be like.

Cheers,

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Associate Research Professor
Department of Hispanic Studies            Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
College Station, Texas, USA

stef...@tamu.edu
http://stefano.cleinias.org