On 05/02/2013 06:16 PM, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
On 02/05/13 20:52, Howard Rudd wrote:
I hope you don't mind me making a suggestion for a very small tweak that I
think would be an improvement?
It is very welcome, indeed! And what you say is burdening others as well!

I just dropped this request into a ticket

   http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/8653

so that we don't forget about it!

This would be easy to do...if we knew how to do it. How can we get these widgets to reflow themselves to the bottom or something? Can we find out how wide and tall, catch a signal when our size changes, and then reset everything? I would guess this had to be done programmatically, rather than in Qt Designer?

Richard