Hello there

I'm still able to duplicate the bugs 8365, 8292 and 8299. Test file
enclosed. However, I've just noticed that if I delete
\usepackage{tex4ht} from the LaTex preamble the bugs disappear. I'm
not a programmer. I know nothing about Latex. The LaTex preamble sort
of grew organically over the twelve months or so I was writing my
book. I don't now remember why I added \usepackage{tex4ht} to the
preamble. At the time I was struggling to format my book for Kindle.

Regards

Peter