Juergen Vigna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| On 09-Jan-2001 Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
| >
| > Are we compatible with pre2/3?
| >
| > If not that has to change.
| >
| > These prereleases were put forward to the general public and to change
| > the format so that pre cannot be read is not acceptable.
|
| Well nice from you that you come forward now and did not say anything
| about it earlier where it was clear we were about to change the
|format!

It was not clear that you would drop support for the format in pre3.

Actually I was a bit surprised when I saw that you droped support for
pre3...

| Well both Read routines are there I'm on holidays till next week,

Well, then I wan tto do this:
        - bump version number to "2"
        - add a glue routine that selects the correct read.

any problems with this?

| as tomorrow finally my wife and son can leave the hospital (hopefully).

Yes. Hope so.
Just forget about LyX,... it is only software.

| Have a nice week!

You are gearing up for a busy one :-)

        Lgb