Am 04.05.2013 um 14:36 schrieb Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org>:

> The nasty regression bug we thought we'd found has turned out to be older. So
> the sources previously published can be used for binaries. They can be found
> at
>    http://frege.brown.edu/lyx/
> I have one for Windows. Please prepare the rest.

I'm not pleased with the outcome when building on my old system. There is an
compiler error with 10.5 SDK in environment.cpp for ::putenv (it has void
return type). This doesn't happen with 10.7 SDK, so I didn't notice that. The
next problem I have is a constant crash on quit when closing an unsaved buffer
with math code. (This was already reported as a crash after advanced
find&replace but I don't have the bug number at hand.)

If I build LyX with the 10.7 SDK I cannot provide the PPC Version anymore. I
don't know if this is forgivable for a minor upgrade.

Regards
Stephan

P.S. I'm off until evening. We have such a wonderful weather in Berlin today...