Le 05/05/13 11:36, Stephan Witt a écrit :
Am 04.05.2013 um 14:36 schrieb Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org>:

The nasty regression bug we thought we'd found has turned out to be
older. So the sources previously published can be used for
binaries. They can be found at http://frege.brown.edu/lyx/ I have
one for Windows. Please prepare the rest.

I'm not pleased with the outcome when building on my old system.
There is an compiler error with 10.5 SDK in environment.cpp for
::putenv (it has void return type). This doesn't happen with 10.7
SDK, so I didn't notice that. The next problem I have is a constant
crash on quit when closing an unsaved buffer with math code. (This
was already reported as a crash after advanced find&replace but I
don't have the bug number at hand.)

Can you give more details? The 10.5 man pages I can find tell me that the return type is int.

Is setenv found? Is unsetenv found?