On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 4:58 AM, Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org> wrote:
> (Also
>
> There are still plenty of tests failing. (222 out of 1665)

128 tests are failing for me.

51 of the failing tests are in Japanese. Either I do not have the
right dependencies in Ubuntu or Japanese support is broken. #8408 was
fixed but that did not change anything for me. I have exchanged emails
with Koji and he is talking with platex people to figure some things
out.

17 tests are are failing because of something that is LuaTeX -
specific. The pdfTeX and LaTeX counterparts are passing. If a language
doesn't have support for LuaTeX we should probably disable the tests.

9 of the failing tests are because of #8643. There is a fix for these
in 2.1-staging (63e2c5d8)

6 of the failing tests are due to advanced find regressions. I talked
with Tommaso and he will try to take a look this weekend (although he
is extremely busy so I think there's a chance he won't be able to).

6 of the failing tests are failing because of a lyx2lyx issue.

I'm looking into the other tests.

Best,

Scott