Am Freitag, 19. Juli 2013 um 04:39:28, schrieb Scott Kostyshak
<skost...@lyx.org>
> On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 4:30 AM, Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org> wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013 um 20:07:58, schrieb Scott Kostyshak
> > <skost...@lyx.org>
> >
> >> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 4:58 AM, Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org> wrote:
>
> >> 9 of the failing tests are because of #8643. There is a fix for these
> >
> >> in 2.1-staging (63e2c5d8)
> >

> > thesis.lyx (and all childs) compiles here! (master, in templates)
>
> How do you compile it? In the templates directory? Do the export tests
> pass? Does it work if you go to "New from Template" and compile?

I was referring the tests (e.g. "export/templates/thesis/Appendix_pdf" etc)
All the tests passed here.

If I use 'new from template .../thesis.lyx', then, in order to compile,
I have to copy all the included files first. (But I did not feel it as error)
Using e.g. 'new from template .../Chapter?.lyx', it simply works

> >> 6 of the failing tests are failing because of a lyx2lyx issue.
> >

> > How did you found out? Trying to export manually?
> >
> > They were good for the bug-tracker.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg179740.html

Hmmm, "
        Not Found
        The document you were looking for was not found.
"
> (note that listerrors.lyx compiles, although probably incorrectly
> because there is a layout error when opening it.)

Missing 'noweb.sty', yes, but it does not compile here.
        "819 - export/examples/listerrors_pdf (Failed)"

> Scott

        Kornel