On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 12:45 AM, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:
> We can add some note comment on the top of the document.

I went with this suggestion for now because it is seems the least
controversial. I would prefer to have the document in the attic (for
the correct reason now, I think). Here is the part of the commit
message that might encourage further discussion and action:

    Note also that this document seems to be outdated and so is a
    candidate for attic.

    Further, this document is a candidate for being renamed. Currently
    users might be confused if they are looking for the canonical way
    (no need for DocBook) to write an article for AGU journals. For
    that, they should use AGUTeX.lyx.

Scott