Hello Jean-Marc,

> Le 12/09/13 08:53, Hashini Senaratne a écrit :
> > I tried with removing this. If you also try that, you will see that the it
> > will introduce an abnormal behaviour when moving from the rightmost position
> > of the math inset to the below row, using right arrow. The observation is
> > word "Graphics" get scrolled to left.

> Here is a quick patch I tried yesterday. Please start from it and remove
> completely the commented out lines. It seems to work.

Thank you. I tried this. Even it solves above mentioned problem (unwanted
sliding when moving from the rightmost position of the math inset to the
below row, using right arrow), again it is not working for the mouse pointer
selections within the row. However it is good to remove those lines in
Cursor.cpp, which I have introduced.

Sometimes even if is not working for mouse pointer selections within the
row, it appears to be working (in a previously used lyx document for a
previous run, where this functionality was actually working.). I doubt if
this is because of some cached data. But when we type a new too long math
equation in the same document during the new run, it shows that this
functionality is not working.

I will try from here.

Thanks
Hashini