Any interest in having a LyX twitter account? I would like to set one
up but would only do so if others would find it interesting.

Potential advantages:
-- get news out (e.g. GSOC, 2.1 beta)
-- occasionally show off a new feature (Tomasso want to share your LyX
chat idea?)
-- ask for feedback (I imagine there are people who do not want to
subscribe to the lyx-users list but would be happy to give feedback on
something if they are following LyX)
-- retweet some things. This would give people a way of following LyX
tweets that don't have to do with luxury (this is what "lyx" means in
Swedish and is the most common use of the hashtag).

Here are some selected relevant tweets with #lyx:

https://twitter.com/u203d/status/392915523870019584
It feels good to finally be free from the tyranny of #PowerPoint (and
clones) now that I create my slides with #Lyx and the beamer class.

https://twitter.com/hawaii_666/status/391210995789471744
Just showed #lyx to a colleague and realized again how awesome LaTeX
is! #documents #latex #canbesoeasyandnice http://www.lyx.org/

https://twitter.com/stevepowell99/status/390915966340583424
Why does #MSWord corrupt docs when it crashes? #libreoffice and #lyx
don't. Just happened again #groan

https://twitter.com/schestowitz/status/369143689341194241
Create #LaTeX documents graphically with #LyX
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/os-lyx/index.html?ca=drs
…- been using it for over a decade, it's still improving.

I didn't find any previous discussion about a LyX twitter account.

Scott