On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 2:30 AM, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Scott Kostyshak wrote:
>> In this case, can I have the login and password?
>
> Vincent is behind the twitter idea. I can forward you some
> exchange about this (didn't went through devel list).
> Pavel

Thanks Pavel, I got it. I like his ideas and motivation. He does not
mention retweeting other people's LyX posts. Vincent what do you think
of that?

I suppose a downside is that it seems a little less serious, but I
don't know if serious is what we want to aim for. When I think about
it, I have trouble thinking about what extra information a "LyX is
great!" tweet gives, but for some reason I think that's what many
people would like to see. This is a complete guess and I'm pretty new
to Twitter but I've observed similar (almost informationless)
retweeting behavior a lot. And I like it but don't a good reason for
why.

Scott