10/02/2014 12:15, Jürgen Spitzmüller:
Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
I doubt this is possible with the script (which does basically just parse
the  doxygen comments). Of course we could extend that comments.

Well, if DOXYGEN_END was replaced by "}," or something like that, the script would have access to everything.

What I would propose, however, is to add some initial paragraph to this manual
that explains what lfuns are and how to use them.

Sure, it would be very useful. To make the creation of the document less cumbersome, We could reuse the old approach of LaTeXConfig.lyx.in and create a document with placeholders like @date@ or @LFUNS@ to indicate where to insert code (or LFUNS_edit, LFUNS_Maths...).

BTW, I looked at coherence between LFUN enums and names, and all is not perfect. I used the write-only shell command below

fantomas: grep '^[[:space:]]\+{' src/LyXAction.cpp |sed 's/^.*LFUN_\([A-Z_]*\),[^"]*"\([^"]*\)".*$/\1 \2/'|tr A-Z a-z|tr _ -|grep -v ' $'|grep -v '^\(.*\) \1$'
hyperlink-insert href-insert
line-delete line-delete-forward
font-uuline font-underunderline
font-uwave font-underwave
completion-complete complete
label-copy-as-ref copy-label-as-reference
label-insert-as-ref label-insert-as-reference

The first name is the LFUN_ version, normalized to look like the text versiopn. Shall we rename the enums to match the function names or do the opposite? Or do nothing?