Hey guys

I am Dual degree student. That is integrated graduation and post graduation. I
am interested in participating GSOC. Solving easy hack is first step towards
this but for  time being please ignore this and read trough mail.

I have builded the lyx from git checkout.

I want to do GSOC in bit different way. I want to do it as my graduation and
postgraduation project. Graduation and postgraduation project are graded. In my
college I am supposed to give presentation in first week of MAY 2014. So I will
need to start project earlier that is from end of FEBRUARY 2014 and present
work by MAY 2014.

After completion of GSOC, I will have two options that is work on same project
or choose other required project in which org is interested.

I will have further presentation on DECMBER 2014 and other in MAY 2015. One of
my senior did the same but organization was different. So I will require two to
 three GSOC size project or one long project.

Anyone interested in mentoring me.

Thank You