Pavel> Hello, I am using LyX 1.1.6 now, really great program.

Pavel> However, I am missing a support for bookmarks in LyX, that is a
Pavel> possibility to set a bookmark (mark a specific place in a
Pavel> document) and to go to a previously set bookmark (return to the
Pavel> marked place in the document later). I know there are many
Pavel> possibilities how one can move around a LyX document (jump to
Pavel> sections, references, etc.), but sometimes they just does not
Pavel> work so well (= fast) for me like true bookmark would do.

What about using labels for that?