Richard Heck schreef op 29-3-2014 17:05:
On 03/29/2014 12:26 AM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
While stepping through all template files I noticed that LyX informs me on opening the RJournal template file that the package "msc" is missing. The attached simple patch fixed this.

Hmm. That is not in my tree:

../lib/layouts/ [master] > head RJournal.layout
#% Do not delete the line below; configure depends on this
# \DeclareLaTeXClass[report,RJournal.sty,booktabs.sty,natbib.sty]{R Journal}
#  \DeclareCategory{Reports}
# Author: Yihui Xie
# Modified by: Scott Kostyshak

What do you mean ? Uwe added msc.sty because it was not in our tree :S

Vincent