John> me, jmarc, and others are spending a lot of time duplicating bug
John> emails sent to the lists on sourceforge.

John> So the question is, should we direct users to use the
John> sourceforge bug tracker first ? If they log in, they can still
John> participate by email in follow ups.

If we decide that we want the bug repository to become official, we
should mention it in the docs. I think the repository looks good,
although it seems to be lacking some features (attach a file, asked to
be cc:ed on a particular bug, etc.).

Also, it seems that we can ask sourceforge to alias bugs.lyx.org to
the repository.

I guess Lars gets to decide on this. We should maybe wait until more
developpers actually use the repository :)

BTW the address is http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?group_id=15212