On 22 Jan 2001, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> John> me, jmarc, and others are spending a lot of time duplicating bug
> John> emails sent to the lists on sourceforge.
>
> John> So the question is, should we direct users to use the
> John> sourceforge bug tracker first ? If they log in, they can still
> John> participate by email in follow ups.
>
> If we decide that we want the bug repository to become official, we
> should mention it in the docs. I think the repository looks good,
> although it seems to be lacking some features (attach a file, asked to
> be cc:ed on a particular bug, etc.).

Yes, it is badly lacking. My offer still stands, if a decent bug tracker
can be set up at lyx.org, I will do the heavy lifting of transferring the
bugs.

> Also, it seems that we can ask sourceforge to alias bugs.lyx.org to
> the repository.
>
> I guess Lars gets to decide on this. We should maybe wait until more
> developpers actually use the repository :)
>
> BTW the address is http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?group_id=15212

I also set up a redirect from http://lyxbugs.sourceforge.net/ btw

john

--
"I'm sorry, sir, but just about all the prayers I know are rather somber
 in tone and make at least some passing reference to God."