On 19/04/2014 19:22, Richard Heck wrote:

Abdel has asked to be removed as default owner for the dialog and frontend-qt4 bugs, and I've also removed him as default owner of the file and menu bugs. Would anyone like to replace him? The only thing this really means is that you get an email when a bug in that category has been filed, so you can do some initial triage.

While we're at it, the current list of compoments and owners is below.
Let me know if there are any other changes you think would be appropriate.

Some suggestions below... in general, too many components and sometime not clear keyword for the user.

Richard

====

BiDi Support      spitz
build              lasgouttes

Split between autoconf (lasgouttes) and cmake (Kornel)

changes vfr

Rename to track-change

citation rgheck

Split between "citation&reference" (rgheck) and bibliography (Jürgen)

compare vfr

Merge with "Track-Change"

configure lasgouttes

Rename to "configure.py" to avoid confusion with autoconf

converters rgheck
cursor          lasgouttes
dialogs      nobody
docbook export  jamatos
documentation      uwestoehr
external        jrioux

Rename to "External Inset"?

file rgheck

File Management ?

font lasgouttes
frontend-qt4      nobody

Merge with "dialogs". Some items in there are related to scrolling and editing performance, I would move to a new "Editing" component.

general lasgouttes
insetgraphics      uwestoehr

Remove.

insets rgheck