Op 22 apr. 2014 09:47 schreef "Jürgen Spitzmüller" <sp...@lyx.org>:

>> Abdel has asked to be removed as default owner for the dialog and
frontend-qt4 bugs, and I've also removed him as default owner of the file
and menu bugs. Would anyone like to replace him? The only thing this really
means is that you get an email when a bug in that category has been filed,
so you can do some initial triage.

>> While we're at it, the current list of compoments and owners is below.
>> Let me know if there are any other changes you think would be
appropriate.

> I have signed for the frontend and dialog components now. I think I am
not the best choice for mathed and a very bad choice for bidi, so if
someone more knowledgeable want to take those, please do.

You could sign me up for those two. However, I'm not sure what it means to
be the ticket owner.

Vincent