On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 11:37:28AM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Either back off to 1.1.4 or upgrade to 1.1.6 and use the new Preferences
> dialog to set these variables. (The cursor color can be changed in 1.1.6).

This reminds me: can you change the dialog so it will be possible to select
a color from /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb.txt ?
To be more specific, the rgb/hsv button should be replaced by 3 buttons (or
tabs) rgb, hsv, and X(?), and pressing X will give you a browser will all
the color names in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb.txt (without the rgb values).

Also, it would be nice to have the ability to load/save a color scheme from
a file, and provide several default color schemes.