On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 01:59:53AM -0400, Garst R. Reese wrote:
> Allan Rae wrote:
>
> > Am I the only one here who _hasn't_ read this book?  I didn't even know
> > it existed before this mail thread.
> >
> > Allan. (ARRae)
> I think you're just showing your youth :) Unless this is a new edition,
> it came out some years ago. Back in the days when people thought AI
> would work and Lisp was the
> answer to everything.
> Garst

  No "Gödel, Escher, Bach - 20th Anniversary Edition" has only a new
preface, all the other text and typos remain (sic).

  See http://www.forum2.org/tal/books/geb20.html and
  http://www.forum2.org/tal/books/geb.html, if you want to know more about
this book.

  Also searching with google "godel bach golden braid"  will reveal a
billion, more or less ;-), sites related. :-)

--
José