03/05/2014 00:16, Scott Kostyshak:
On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org> wrote:
On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org> wrote:
I did not manage to reproduce. Do you have a file to try is out?

I will send you the file when I get home. I will also check that the
build logs are the same. I took care to use the latest commit from
master that you merged in for the comparison and the same build
script, but maybe somehow a CMake flag was added/subtracted.

Scott

See attached for the example. I checked and that build logs are the
same. Attached is my output of CMake. I've also tried with my normal
preferences and with default preferences. I've also confirmed that the
output of ldd on the binaries is the same. And I reproduced the same
difference in behaviors on a different machine (although a very
similar setup).

This is now ticket #9114.