Am 18.10.2014 um 16:53 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org>:

> Stephan Witt wrote:
>>> Why not SVG?
>>
>> 1) I don't know of a SVG version of it.
>> 2) The SVG option for high resolution images needs some additional work.
>
> Is it really that much work (I mean for the banner, not the icons)?

The work I'm talking about is the implementation and choice of the correct size
mapping.

> The quality of this ban...@2x.png is not too convincing, IMHO, so we need to
> create a new vector version anyway, if we do not have one.

Yes, of course. I've made it for demonstration purpose and I'm not that proud
of it.

> BTW it seems the banner was contributed by Joost.

Yes, I've asked for it in the past already. And I didn't get it -
so someone has to recreate it from scratch or make another one.

Stephan