Am 19.10.2014 um 22:17 schrieb Enrico Forestieri <for...@lyx.org>:

> On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 05:40:00PM +0200, Stephan Witt wrote:
>>
>> Ok, I couldn't test it on Linux with Qt 5.x. I think I know what to do here.
>> What's your software stack for Qt5.x on Linux?
>
> Debian stable, if that's what you mean by software stack.

Ok, thank you.

What I mean is: I'm used to rpm based systems on Linux.  I'm using RedHat or
CentOS if possible.
I read that on CentOS 6.5 Qt5 is a problem.  So I tried it with my Ubuntu Box
and couldn't find
how to get a Qt5 developer system ready.  I'm not familiar with dpkg and apt.
So it needs time
to setup such a system - I thought it may save some time if I ask.

Stephan