On Wed, Apr 08, 2015 at 01:44:01PM -0400, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Enrico Forestieri <for...@lyx.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hence, the right fix is defining \@doi through the \doi macro.
> > ATM, the layout does not offer any way to do that and one has to insert
> > this info in the preamble. A finer fix would be defining a DOI layout as
> > done, for example, for CopyrightYear, Copyrightdata, and so on.
>
> Thanks for looking into this, Enrico. I added your suggested fix at 34eadf5d.

However, I wonder what happens if one exports to a previous LyX format.
Maybe some reversion routine converting the DOI layout to ERT has to be
added to lyx_2_2.py? Or, maybe better, simply add a DOI layout definition
to the local layout? Hmm... in this last case we would also need to remove
the local DOI layout when reloading with 2.2. I'm sorry, but the finer
solution seems also to be the most troublesome one...

--
Enrico