Le 19/10/2015 15:14, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
Dear LyXers,

one of todays' commits broke the compilation for me with MSVC:

  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\VC\include\xstring(982):
error C2491: 'std::numpunct<_Elem>::id': Definition of static data
member for dllimport is not allowed
[D:\LyXGit\Master\compile-result\src\LyX.vcxproj]

Georg, Guillaume, could you please have a look?

thanks and regards
Uwe

Dear Uwe,

Here up-to-date master compiles fine with g++ 4.9.2. In addition, I tried googling for your error but could not relate it to what I wrote. Let's see if Georg or other recent contributors understand this, otherwise I suggest that you find the failing commit with git bisect.

Best regards
Guillaume