Op 19-10-2015 om 23:36 schreef Guillaume Munch:
Le 19/10/2015 21:59, Vincent van Ravesteijn a écrit :

Op 19 okt. 2015 22:51 schreef "Guillaume Munch" <g...@lyx.org
<mailto:g...@lyx.org>>:

 > Le 19/10/2015 21:34, Georg Baum a écrit :
 >>

 >> The message on the list is related to commit e948caf6, which is
supposed to
>> fix exactly this issue. What I do not understand it why the fix does not >> work for your recent changes. Maybe you forgot to include docstream.h
 >> somewhere or got the include order wrong?
 >

 > The former. If we are supposed to include support/docstream.h to use
odocstringstream, shouldn't the latter be defined in docstream.h instead
of strfwd.h? (or the fix be moved to strfwd.h which is already included
by docstream.h via docstring.h?)

 > I am tempted to do the proper fix, but since I do not own MSVC,
people would have to bear with me if this breaks compilation temporarily.

If you post the fix to the list here, I will try it tomorrow, and if it
works, I will commit.

Unfortunately, the patch doesn't work.

"docstring.h" includes "strfwd.h", which now includes "numpunct_lyx_char_type.h", which uses "from_ascii", which is defined in "docstring.h".

Vincent