On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 07:30:07PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Le 19/10/2015 19:14, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
> >Well we can adjust the timeframe if necessary (it is already delayed
> >because of Qt 5.6 beta delay). If this is important or there is
> >precedence then we can delay a couple of weeks.
>
> I would say it is only important before beta.

OK, my plan is the following:

- 3 weeks before the planned beta, send an email to Uwe to see if he has
  time to copy the translations from 2.1.x to master as he has done for
  previous major releases
- After Uwe is done with that (or if he doesn't have time), send an
  email to lyx-docs and to the translators directly asking them to
  prepare translations.

And then I will do the above for each subsequent beta (if necessary) and
release candidate (perhaps not as long as 3 weeks before because they
probably need less time because they already hopefully translated
everything for the first beta).

Does that seem reasonable?

How do I email the translators directly? Do we have a script to pull the
emails of the current translators from the po files?

Scott