Am 23.10.2015 um 21:07 schrieb Richard Heck:
On 10/23/2015 12:52 PM, Peter Kümmel wrote:
I've reactivated the build-bot for Windows binaries of the
master branch. It uses GCC 4.8.2 and Qt 5.5.1 (32 bit).

http://syntheticpp.github.io/LyX-bleeding-edge

Maybe it helps a bit for 2.2.

You should add a warning that using those binaries could
melt you monitor and has also been found to cause cancer in
laboratory rats. ;-)

Do you think the warning is too extreme?

Clearly, it would be better to build the complete installer,
but I'm not sure if it is worth the effort, especially
because Uwe is working mainly on Windows.

Peter

Richard