* Lars Gullik Bjønnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010208 14:49]:
> Baruch Even <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | * Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010208 14:34]:
> | >
> | > Baruch> Yes. Since the older patch was never applied the new patch
> | > Baruch> replaces it.
> | >
> | > As far as I am concerned, you can go ahaead and just apply it. Since
> | > it removes lot of cruft, it would be better to have it in the tree.
> |
> | To apply this patch I need access to src/frontends/support which I dont
> | have, can you give me access to it?
> |
> | In total I need access to the following directories:
> | src/frontends/support/
> | src/insets/
> | src/graphics/
> |
> | For the last two I have access, for the first I don't.
>
> Sure you do!

Hmm, it wasnt there yesterday! :-)

Anyhow, it's commited now, I've now updated my second directory and it
seems to compile ok.

One thing though is that I haven't updated the po/POTFILES.in since I
have no access to po, this is nothing critical as it gets generated on
the checking out machine. It might be better to remove it from CVS
though to avoid the hassle of commiting a changed file that is
auto-generated anyhow.

--
Baruch Even
http://baruch.ev-en.org/