Le 22/11/2015 18:23, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 11/22/2015 12:38 PM, Georg Baum wrote:
It is now also clear that the MSVC workaround is not needed, so I deleted it.
Is the attached patch OK to go in?

Just one question: The regex that caused the original crash I reported
is all right now? I.e., no conditional compilation needs to be used for it?

That's my understanding (without having tested the patch). That is, valid regexps for std::regex are valid for boost. Only format strings used by std::regex_replace are possibly incompatible with boost.