Le 22/11/2015 17:42, Georg Baum a écrit :
Richard Heck wrote:

Actually, is there some reason we do not use QRegExp? My limited
research says it is in QtCore. We could certainly replace boost::regex
with that. I don't know if it would play nicer with std::regex or not,
but we could also just use it throughout.

I guess we could implement lyx::regex without boost or std and always use
QRegExp. However, this would require additional testing, and I do not think
that it is the right time now to do such a change. I believe the reason why
QRegExp is not used currently comes from the time when qt was forbidden
outside frontend.

Also, a quick google search shows that QRegExp (which by the way is
already used in parts of the code) is buggy and is being replaced by
another class in qt5. Also it seems to force conversions QString ↔
docstring.