On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 01:28:41AM +0100, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> OK, so we are going to support verbatim*
>
> >It's possible. If Uwe can post a complete patch, I can try doing it.
>
> Here it is.
>
> I don't think it is worth it to create a new function but I am not the
> Python expert.

If Richard also does not think it's worth it, then Richard please don't
spend time on it. I could not help but ask.

Uwe I have a couple of minor comments on your patch.

> +    " Revert verbatim* einvironments completely to TeX-code. "

typo: "einvironments" -> "environments"

> +           [502, [revert_verbatim]],

Do you think 'revert_verbatim_star' would be a better name? If I read
'revert_verbatim' I would assume it has to do with \begin{verbatim}.

Thanks for posting a complete patch,

Scott