On 26/11/2015 1:08 p.m., Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Am 25.11.2015 um 23:27 schrieb Enrico Forestieri:

Most probably, this is due to a missing qsvgicon.dll plugin.
https://forum.qt.io/topic/3563/no-icons-when-deploy-application-using-svg-files/8

This is indeed not shipped with my installer. Strange tht i don't see the problem.

Andre and Brian could you please download these 2 files:

- http://ftp.lyx.de/LyX%202.2.0-alpha-1/Installer%20Source%20Code/QtXml4.dll - http://ftp.lyx.de/LyX%202.2.0-alpha-1/Installer%20Source%20Code/qsvgicon4.dll

and put them into the folder where your lyx.exe of LyX 2.2alpha1 exists.
Then restart LyX.
Does this solve your problems?

If so I will release a fixed installer today.

thanks and regards
Uwe
I've downloaded both and put them in the LyX 2.2/bin folder (alongside lyx.exe etc.). Alas it makes no difference.

Andrew

---