On 26/11/2015 11:57 a.m., Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 11:42:32PM +0100, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 05:33:05PM -0500, Richard Heck wrote:
Is there anyway for our Windows testers to be able to install this
themselves, to see if its presence fixes things?
It could be provided by Uwe. Then, I don't know whether the plugins are to
be placed into proper subdirectories. Maybe, the layout could be:

QtSvg.dll
iconengines/svgicon.dll
imageformats/qsvg.dll

or maybe a flat structure where all dlls are there suffices. I only tried
building a static Windows version of Qt and cannot really tell.
I just checkedhttp://www.winfig.com/WinFIG-Dateien/WinFIG60final.zip
which ships with Qt5 libraries and it seems that the layout has to be
like this:

QtSvg.dll
plugins/iconengines/qsvgicon.dll
plugins/imageformats/qsvg.dll

For completeness sake, I've also tried this directory structure (as well as the flat one) with both Uwe's installers for alpha1. In all cases the svgz icons do not display.

Andrew

---