Le 10/12/2015 23:57, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
Concerning the ticket, I think people should just resize their window :)

I tend to disagree with this last assertion, because the size of the
buffer view changes depending on what panels are open, and also because
margins affect readability and comfort too.

One goal of this blunt assertion was to make people who disagree disagree, so that we know what we are tlking about :)

Does this mean that the "limit text width" feature of full text handling should apply to normal mode too? That would be trivial.

Note that when one opens a panel, the text moves anyway, which is not really comfortable. In this case detaching the panels is probably the best bet (mac-like opration).

Personally I would love to be able to set margins and the line spacing
as I see it fit like I can do on my kindle
(<http://img1.digitalversus.com/test/74/7439/feature-design__V385943044_.jpg>),
possibly with a maximum line width.

Yes it is sexy, but it is only useful once or twice. Or are you constantly changing sizes?