Am 20.12.2015 um 21:01 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
Georg Baum wrote:
Did you run configure after autogen.sh? I assume the error happens when
calling make?

Here  3rdparty/libiconv/Makefile.in  is already generated by autogen.sh.
Maybe some old files in the source tree?

Yes, also there is error when calling configure I did not catch before.
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating lyx.1
config.status: creating 3rdparty/Makefile
config.status: creating 3rdparty/boost/Makefile
config.status: creating 3rdparty/hunspell/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `3rdparty/libiconv/Makefile.in'