On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 09:47:21PM +0000, Guenter Milde wrote:
> On 2016-01-08, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 06:31:37AM +0000, Guenter Milde wrote:
> >> On 2016-01-08, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
>
> > Here is the diff:
>
> >   $ diff ctests_d7ff8c6e/LastTestsFailed.log
> >   ctests_d7ff8c6e_with_patch/LastTestsFailed.log
> >   0a1,2
> >  > 218:AUTOTESTS_export/export/TableErrorIfSlovakTextInserted_dvi3_texF
> >  >
> > 219:INVERTED.AUTOTESTS.MULTILINGUAL_export/export/TableErrorIfSlovakTextInserted_dvi3_systemF
>
> A typo in the filter pattern.
>
> >  > 3718:UNRELIABLE.NONSTANDARD_export/templates/kluwer_dvi3_systemF
>
> This is tagged "unreliable" because it is known to fail st at some places or
> sometimes.

> patch. All changes in test results highlighted existing problems with either
> polyglossia or babel.
>
> My suggestion is to commit the patch and do test filter adaption in a
> cleanup.

OK please commit. I think we are in a "special" situation now with the
tests because thanks to your help we are finally doing some important
restructuring and fixes. In the future, I would prefer for the test
output not to change (i.e. no planning of subsequent cleanup patches).
Everything should be done in one patch. But for now it is fine with me.

Thanks again for all of your work on the patches.

Scott