Am Samstag, 9. Januar 2016 um 15:07:32, schrieb Guenter Milde
<mi...@users.sf.net>
> Dear Kornel,
>
> thank you for the quick test report.
>
> On 2016-01-09, Kornel Benko wrote:
>
> > After the last commit, this tests fail:
> >     1770 - EXAMPLES_export/examples/linguistics_dvi3_systemF (Failed)
> >     1775 - EXAMPLES_export/examples/linguistics_pdf4_systemF (Failed)
> >     1777 - EXAMPLES_export/examples/linguistics_pdf5_systemF (Failed)
>
> They work here. Can you establish the cause for failure and eventually add a
> patter to unreliable?

Manually it works. Compiling the changed file used by test I get

        Missing character: There is no ☞ (U+261E) in font
"FreeSans:mode=node;script=l

This was because of error in test-suite. In contrast to what I said that the
font would be
replaced only if set to default, it was replaced unconditionally.
Works now.
I will wait for your commit before committing the correction.

> > and also
> >     579 - SUSPENDED.MANUALS.ATTIC_export/doc/attic/eu_UserGuide_pdf3
> > (Failed)
> >     580 - SUSPENDED.MANUALS.ATTIC_export/doc/attic/eu_UserGuide_pdf4_texF
> > (Failed)
> >     581 -
> > SUSPENDED.MANUALS.ATTIC_export/doc/attic/eu_UserGuide_pdf4_systemF (Failed)
>
> This was a mistake in the pattern, I'll upload a fix soon.
>
> Günter

        Kornel