Am 14.02.2016 um 21:27 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
Le 14/02/16 19:54, Georg Baum a écrit :
Peter Kümmel wrote:

Am 14.02.2016 um 19:03 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:

Why is numeric_cast_traits_common.hpp not being found?

Have you checked if it's part of the tar you send to Uwe?

The files I listed above are part of the tar. I will send the tar to you
privately.

That explains why they did not show up in my comparison of the beta1 tar and
the git tree. I did not really understand why I could have missed them.

Probably related to this commit:

commit 5287f1c8b6a9e719492cf7350c304efb978c664c
Author: Peter Kümmel <kuem...@lyx.org>
Date:   Sun Dec 20 13:32:33 2015 +0100

     default tar-v7 format supports only 99 character pathes

We use tar-pax now, and it might not be handled very well by some old
utilities. From what is said here

https://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/List-of-Automake-options.html
I believe that "ustar" would have been a better alternative.

Thanks for this hint!
I've tested it with ustar and it is indeed the better choice.

I've committed the change to ustar.

Peter