Am 14.02.2016 um 19:03 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:

Why is numeric_cast_traits_common.hpp not being found?

Have you checked if it's part of the tar you send to Uwe?

The files I listed above are part of the tar. I will send the tar to you
privately.

When I unpack with WinRAR it looks like this

$ ls -l 3rdparty/boost/boost/numeric/conversion/detail/preprocessed/
total 56
-rw-r--r-- 1 numeric_cast_traits_commo
-rw-r--r-- 1 numeric_cast_traits_long_

and when I run "tar vxf lyx-2.2.0beta3.tar.gz" from the git console it is ok.

So the unzip tool has a problem, maybe because of the long path length.

Maybe we should also distribute a zip file.

Scott