Le 23/02/2016 01:51, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
Guillaume Munch wrote:
I would not be shocked if an exception was made. Uwe's point is that it
is low risk/high reward and that being delayed until 2.3 is quite
significant. I do not remember seeing another patch in this situation.

String changes break finalized translations or harass workflow for people
who work on them meanwhile... P

Yes, obviously we don't want to change the strings. Otherwise I would have already implemented that little checkbox to switch \save_transient_properties. I did not realize it did.